The year 2020 is quickly approaching. And I know you’re sitting there saying “I’m gonna start my own business”. “I’m gonna start the New Year off with a bang”. Okay I hear you, so to help you out I listed some of the most popular business trends for the upcoming year:
1. Data Collection – if you like statistics, trends and numbers this might be a great start-up business for you. You’d be gathering data on competitors, customers, clients and the like, analyze trends, and put them in an impressive spreadsheet or pie chart. You’d be making sense of the senseless for most of us.
2. Marriage Counseling and Therapy - The Bureau of Labor and Statistics expects the need for marriage and family therapists, to grow 41 percent by 2020. Almost 50 percent of marriages end in divorce so the need for marriage counseling is a must. Additionally, there is widespread recognition that mental health is just as important as physical health.
3. Services for Retirees – Long gone is the retiree who just goes home and sits on their front porch. The new frontier of retirees is more vibrant than ever. They want to travel, make real estate investments, are interested in nutritional counseling and are looking forward to the next phase of their lives. There is a plethora of activities and experiences that Seniors want to explore, so don’t discount them when deciding on your business venture.
4. SEO Firm – Do you even know what SEO means? It’s Search Engine Optimization. It’s the tool used to enhance Web designs and moves a business or company to the top of a web search. Now that’s a business worth starting if you’re into that sort of thing.
5. Accounting Firm – All businesses need an accounting at some point. It’s not “if”, but “when”. If you’re an accountant you’re in the money. You can freelance and work from any location, all you need is your trusty calculator.
Whatever you decide to do in 2020, do your research and select a business that suits you and your capabilities.